BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Minggu, 13 Februari 2011

Simple Future Tense



Simple Future tense is used to describing job or action that will to do (happened) at future.






Formation of sentences

1. Positive
( + ) S + shall/ will + V1
Ex :
- I shall clean the room
- We will go to school
Or
( + ) S + be + going to + V1
Ex :
- I am going to play tennis
- He is going to write a story
Notes : "shall" just can use for subject "I and we"

2. Negative
( - ) S + shall/ will + not+ V1
Ex :
- I shan't buy a shirt
- He won't clean the room
Or
( - ) S + be + not +going to + V1
Ex : I am not going to give a present
Notes : shall not = shan't, will not = won't

3. Interrogative
( ? ) Shall/ will + S + V ?
Ex : Will we playing tennis ?
Or
( ? ) Be + S + going to + V ?
Ex : Is she going to write story ?

0 komentar: